- Produces the implementation plan for, & co-ordinates the delivery of the Organization Unit (OU) network plan (including all network development, property management, divestments, and preferred ownership actions).
- Leads, coaches & co-ordinates the local network team.
- Reviews and supports all Investment, Divestment and Mandate to Negotiate proposals.
- Responsible for real estate optimisation of the network by ensuring that site space is fully optimised with profitable activities.
- Drives alignment of OU Network, in line with Central team/ global best practice.
- Ensures that all network related contracts are properly managed by the different Contract Holders as per the agreed Contract Management plans.
- Interfaces with local Retail Management Team to ensure co-ordination of network activities with other Retail functions.
- Ensures Health Safety Security and Environment & business principles are adhered to by the Network team
- Ensures security of tenure of the OU network of outlets.
- Responsible for all property administration in the OU.
- Manages the Network Opex budget
- Interact with the Central team to ensure the best possible results
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Land Economics or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Retail Network Planning, Development & Property Management
- Broader retail experience is an added advantage (Marketing, Network, and Strategy).
- Strong business sense and financial acumen
- Strong leadership, coaching & staff co-ordination skills
- Good negotiation skills