For over 80 years, the biggest Mining houses in Africa have benefitted from Shell’s industry-leading products and services. Vivo Energy is proud to be able to continue this tradition, providing Mining customers across Africa (excluding South Africa, Egypt and Libya), with what is, quite simply, the best offer on the market.
Vivo Energy’s unique Mining CVP (Customer Value Proposition) includes:
- Competitively priced, industry-leading lubricants and differentiated fuels – meeting the precise needs of your equipment and reducing your Total Cost of Operations.
- Reliable, on time, in full supply of fuels and lubricants, even to remote locations.
- Dedicated storage and distribution terminals on customers’ sites, ensuring ongoing supply and security stock.
- Unmatched technology leadership and technical expertise.
- A range of innovative, customised value-adding services – including in-depth technical assistance relating to fuels and lubricants, and to the optimal usage of machinery.
- HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, Environment) as a business fundamental – demanding, setting and maintaining the very highest safety standards, and supporting our customers in this respect.
- Strong focus on Sustainable development - environmental awareness and community development
At Vivo Energy, we are committed to finding innovative solutions to our mining customers’ challenges and needs, and we continually hear from our customers how our value-added services are hugely beneficial to their operations, and allow them to realise significant capital gains.
- Earl Sampson, Vivo Energy Africa Mining Manager
We look upon Vivo Energy not just as a reliable fuel and lubricants supplier, but as a partner of choice – a company that goes beyond the call of duty, putting their technology leadership and technical expertise at our disposal in helping us reduce our costs, get better use from our machinery, and improve the overall efficiency of our operations.
The countries where we supply to mining companies:
- Ambatovy Mining (Madagascar)
Guinea, Mali, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal, Morocco, Madagascar, Namibia, Botswana
Mauritania, Sierra Leone, Liberia, DRC