Vivo Energy Ghana, the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants, celebrated its cherished customers by interacting with them at the various retail stations, mining and customer sites throughout the country. The theme for this year’s Customer Contact Day was “Our Customers, Our Focus”. This theme was chosen to highlight the significance that the Shell brand places on customers in driving all their innovations and superior product solutions
This theme is closely linked with the Shell Brand Customer Promise
‘Because we know that not all fuels are the same, we are committed every day to making better fuels for you and to serving you better’.
“Kwame Ackah, the Retail Manager of Vivo Energy Ghana, said “the objective for the Customer Contact Day was to get all Vivo Energy colleagues in our fuel retail stations, customer and mining sites to interact with our customers and service station teams. This occasion is also used to hand our customers some branded souvenirs to show our appreciation for the continuous patronage of Shell products over the years.” He added that “exceeding customers’ expectations and giving them a memorable customer service experience drives everything the company does.”
For Shell products, the requirements and expectations of customers have always been a major driver of our research and decisions. Due to the changing needs of customers, we have been the frontrunner in fuel innovations in the industry for over 100 years. Some of the key efforts that underpin our customer commitments are:
- 11 Research Centers across the world developing energy solutions for customers
- Implementing engineering solutions for customers for the past 50 years
- Introduction of Quality & Quantity test programme for all Shell fuels to ensure that customers get what they were paying for in 2004. There are currently 10 litre cans at our stations for customers to verify whether they are getting the right quantities.
- Launch of Shell V-Power, the first differentiated fuel on the Ghanaian market, in 2007.
- Introduction of fuel economy brands including Shell Super Extra and Shell Diesel Extra in 2011 to respond to the fuel saving needs of customers.
- Heritage and Research & Development expertise for over 70 years
· Fred Osoro, Managing Director of Vivo Energy Ghana Limited, said:
“Vivo Energy Ghana is the new company behind the Shell brand in Ghana and it is fully committed to growing and improving its businesses. This will entail the injection of new capital for investing in new sites and facilities and constantly improving the customer experience. We are here to offer customers the very best of quality Shell products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service. In doing so, we have industry-leading health and safety standards and are committed to delivering Shell’s high quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.”
For further questions, please contact: